frequently asked questions
We've Got Answers!
The FAQ will provide you with answers to the most frequently asked questions and was specifically designed for our members and newcomers to the BioGeny community.
Login and Account Settings
- What is an Alternate Author Name?
- How Do I Add an Alternate Author Name to my Membership Account?
- My Name is Spelled Incorrectly. How Do I Fix This?
- I Want to Submit Articles for my Boss/Client/Partner. How Should I Do That?
- I No Longer Want to Use One of my Alternate Author Names. How Do I Remove It?
- I Want to Switch the Primary Author on my Account. Can I Do This?
Article Writing Components
- Why is my Article Title Important?
- Why Should I Use the Title Suggestion Tool?
- What is a Resource Box?
- Can I Use HTML in my Articles?
- Where Can I Put my Copyright Information?
- Can I Place my Article in Two Different Categories?
- Can I Submit an Article with Graphs/Images/Pictures?
- Where Can I Go for Additional Article Writing Training?
- What Happens to my Article After it's Approved?
Common Problems with Articles
- Why is my Author Name Invalid?
- Why is my Author Photo or Gallery Photo Invalid?
- Why Can't I Promote Myself in the Body of my Article?
- Do You Accept PLR Articles?
- I Purchased These Articles and Have Permission to Attach my Name to Them - Why Won't You Accept Them?
- Your Submit Form Rejects my Article for Prohibited HTML and I Don't See It
- What Are Excessive Self-Serving Links?
- What is a Localized Niche Article?
- What is Bait and Switch?
- Can I Submit Articles in a Series?
- Can my Resource Box be Too Large?
- Does my Landing Page Contain Enough Quality Content?
- How Can I Avoid Keyword Abuse?
- What Are Other Common Editorial Problem Areas?
Fixing Your Problematic Articles
- What Does the "Problem" Status Mean?
- What Happens if my Article Doesn't Pass Editorial Review?
- How Do I Find my Issue in the Editorial Guidelines?
- Why Does The Email Tell Me To Contact The Member Support Team?
- What Will Happen if my Article is Rejected Once Again?
- What do I do if I Don't Understand the Issue?
- Should I Resubmit my Article as a New Draft?