Ghana Scholarships at University of Lincoln in UK, 2018
Course Level: Scholarships are available for pursuing postgraduate programme.
Study Subject: Scholarships are awarded to study the subjects offered by the university.
Scholarship Award: For eligible students, scholarship payments take the form of a reduction in tuition fees and are valued at £5,000.
Scholarship can be taken in the UK
Application Deadline: For courses commencing in January / February 2018:
- Round 1: November 3, 2017
- Round 2: December 1, 2017
For courses commencing in September 2018:
- Round 1: April 20
- Round 2: May 25
- Round 3: June 22
The University of Lincoln is delighted to offer Ghana Scholarships to high achieving applicants. These scholarships are available for pursuing full time postgraduate taught or masters by research programme commencing in January, February or September 2018.
The University of Lincoln is a public research university in the cathedral city of Lincoln, England. The university has origins tracing back to 1861 and obtained university status in 1992 and its present name and structure in 2001.
- In order to apply for this scholarship, prospective students must meet the following criteria
Applicants must meet the English language requirements of their intended course of study – this typically ranges from an IELTS 6.0 – 7.0 or equivalent
- Be a Ghanaian citizen
- Already hold a Conditional or Unconditional Offer from the University of Lincoln for a full time postgraduate taught or masters by research programme commencing in January, February or September 2018
- Have been awarded a Bachelors degree from a recognised university with a minimum grade of 2:2 or equivalent
- Nationality: Citizens of Ghana are eligible to apply.
College Admission Requirement
- Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have a bachelor’s degree.
- Test Requirement: Applicants must meet the English language requirements of their intended course of study – this typically ranges from an IELTS 6.0 – 7.0 or equivalent
- English Language Requirement: Yes
How to Apply
In addition to meeting the above residency, academic and English language requirements, candidates must also complete a Ghana Scholarship Application Form (PDF) and submit this to intscholarships-at-lincoln.ac.uk. It is important that we receive your application by 4pm (UK time) on one of the closing dates.